Defining and understanding the elements of a group culture is essential to forging a professional identity either online or in person. These elements are important because they reflect how professionals interact, whether online or in person.In this Assignment you will write a descriptive report about the culture of a group of people, a company, or an organization based on background research and an interview of a professional person who is part of that culture.Assignment InstructionsPart 1Search using individual internet research and write a report that investigates a cultural group in your desired field. Describe what the group is like in your own words.Part 2Select and interview a professional person in your field of interest. Ask questions about this person’s group that will allow you to gain insights into aspects of the culture that he/she is a member of. Integrate the insights gained from the interview responses and your impressions into your written report.Assignment FormatCover page that includes your name, course and section number, date, and the Assignment title.Five pages clearly typewritten in college-level American English text (3 pages background text, 2 pages describing what you learned from the interview).One reference page listing sources you discovered in your background research and used to support your descriptive writing in Part 1 (use APA citation).Attach your interview questions and notes as an appendix.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.