Visit the Discovery Education: Lesson Plan Library
website and locate a lesson plan that represents the grade level and
subject area you are teaching or are interested in teaching. In your
discussion, post a link to the lesson plan that you have selected. Next,
answer the following:Is the lesson constructed so students will be consistently aware
of what they should know, understand, and be able to do? Provide
examples from the lesson to support your answer. If the lesson plan is
not constructed in that manner, how will you change it to make students
consistently aware of what they should know, understand and be able to
do? Provide examples of the changes you would make.Does a substantial portion of the work assigned help students
make meaning of what they are trying to learn? Provide examples from the
lesson to support your answer. If the work assigned does not help
students make meaning, how would you change the assignments? Provide
examples of the assignments you would modify.How does the work that the students are asked to do support them
in becoming thinkers and problem solvers? Provide examples from the
lesson to support your answer. If the work does not support students in
becoming thinkers and problem solvers, how would you modify the
assignments? Provide examples of your modifications.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.