Please pay attention to all the requirements.Security Administrator HandbookOne of the responsibilities of a Security Administrator is to create and
document policies that protect the organization and guide users to making smart
decisions. In this assignment you will build a handbook that can be used for
such a purpose. The NIST’s Special Publications Website, a government operated
Website, provides several documents for you to review in order to see examples
that may be helpful to start this assignment (http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html). Other
helpful Websites for this assignment include:
DISA.mil (http://iase.disa.mil/)TechRepublic (http://www.techrepublic.com/search?q=Security+Administrator+handbook&e=1)ACM (http://www.acm.org/search?SearchableText=security+administration)Additional
resources should be used when necessary. Write a twelve to eighteen (12-18) page
Security Administrator’s handbook including policies tailored to your work
environment or for a business environment with which you are familiar. You may
select a fictitious name for your organization for the purpose of this paper. Do
not duplicate your company’s existing handbook. Create your own unique work
based on what you have learned in this course. There will be two (2) major
sections of the handbook: Main Body and Policies. Section 1: Main
BodyIn four to six (4-6) pages total, develop the basic procedures and
guidelines that the organization must address to properly secure its corporate
network and information assets in the followings seven (7) items:
Network Architecture and Security ConsiderationsWireless SecurityRemote Access SecurityLaptop and Removable Media SecurityVulnerability and Penetration TestingPhysical SecurityGuidelines for Reviewing and Changing PoliciesSection 2:
PoliciesDevelop the policies section of the handbook and include two to
three (2-3) pages for each policy in which you define the policies used by the
organization identifying the unique requirements of your industry. It must
include, at a minimum, the following four (4) security policies:
Acceptable Use PolicyPassword PolicyIncident Response PolicyUser Awareness and Training PolicyTo organize your policies and to
give your policies structure, follow this sequential format:
Policy StatementPurposeObjectivesStandardsProcedures and GuidelinesResponsibilitiesReview and Change ManagementUse at least 5 quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia
and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your
assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the title of
the company and industry, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course
title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required page length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.