One of the better-known impacts of Title IX relates to gender equity in
athletics. While only 1 in 27 girls participated in high school sports
before the passage of Title IX the number has increased to almost 1 in 2
girls in high school athletic programs since.
After viewing the required resources for this discussion, please address each of the following questions:In your informed opinion, was Title IX a logical policy response to the problem of gender inequality?Did Title IX accomplish the intended goals for all women?Did Title IX impact your life in any way?What differences do you think there are between the way girls
and young women view sports today compared to 40 years ago? In effect,
has participation in sports changed women and their role in society?Other than Title IX, have other social changes have contributed to changes in perception? Please provide examples.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your
claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly
resources, and properly cite any references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.