Problem Set Week OneAll statistical calculations will use Employee Salary Data SetUsing the Excel Analysis ToolPak function descriptive statistics, generate and show the descriptive statistics for each appropriate variable in the sample data set.For which variables in the data set does this function not work correctly for? Why?Sort the data by Gen or Gen 1 (into males and females) and find the mean and standard deviationfor each gender for the following variables: sal, compa, age, sr and raise. Use either the descriptive stats function or the Fx functions (average and stdev).What is the probability for a:Randomly selected person being a male in grade E?Randomly selected male being in grade E?Why are the results different?Find:The z score for each male salary, based on only the male salaries.The z score for each female salary, based on only the female salaries.The z score for each female compa, based on only the female compa values.The z score for each male compa, based on only the male compa values.What do the distributions and spread suggest about male and female salaries?Why might we want to use compa to measure salaries between males and females?Based on this sample, what conclusions can you make about the issue of male and female pay equality?Are all of the results consistent with your conclusion? If not, why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.