Please assist me with the following questions and I need them by Saturday (8/17/13).Strategic Management:”International Opportunities” Please respond to the following:1. Determine why, given the advantages of international diversification, some firms choose not to expand internationally. Provide specific examples to support your response.2. As firms attempt to internationalize, they may be tempted to locate their facilities where business regulation laws are lax. Discuss the advantages and potential risks of such an approach, using specific examples to support your response.”Cooperative Strategy” Please respond to the following:e-Activity: Use the Internet to research two U.S.-based companies you believe would mutually benefit from working together in some way.1. From an ethical perspective, determine how much information a firm is obliged to tell a potential strategic alliance partner about what it expects to learn from the cooperative arrangement. Explain your rationale.2. From the e-Activity, determine which type of cooperative strategy would most benefit the two companies you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response. E-Marketing:”Online Marketing Plan” Please respond to the following:1. Imagine you are the chief marketing officer for a company, and you are responsible for creating an e-Marketing strategy. Develop a mission statement for your company, and identify the strategic resources and weapons you will use to meet your goals.2. Specify how your online marketing plan will be integrated with the traditional marketing process, using the recommendations provided in Chapter 14 of the textbook.”Security Breach” Please respond to the following:1. Consider a situation where an e-Commerce Website exposed sensitive information of consumers who purchased products online while using an outdated Web browser. Indicate who you feel should be held responsible for this security breach: the consumer, the owners of the e-Commerce Website, or the makers of the Web browser. Provide a justification for your response.2. Provide a specific example of security being breached on an e-Commerce Website. Explain what actions could have been taken to prevent the breach from occurring, based on the information process in Chapter 15 of the textbook.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.