Instruction: Effective Use of an Online Library Database Using the information you have learned from Chapter 20 of the text, write an instruction for feeding an infant. If you have some personal experience in this area, you may use this experience as a source of information. However, you should also conduct some research to obtain some expert opinions and to be certain your information is accurate. Your assignment must have at least two outside sources, properly cited on a reference page formatted in APA style. Before you begin your instruction, determine how the instruction will be used (its purpose) and who your audience will be. Develop an audience and use profile to guide your writing. (Review Chapter 3 of the text.) Then, based on information you learned last week in Chapter 10, prepare a formal outline with at least three levels of detail, using appropriate alphanumeric notation. After you have constructed your outline, prepare an instruction brochure. (A foldout format is not required.) Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment. Planning Proposal Outline Submit a formal outline for your research proposal that is due in Week Five. Your outline must include a descriptive title of the topic you will be researching. It must also include sufficient information to develop a two-page to three-page written proposal, must be prepared using appropriate alphanumeric notation, and must be developed to at least two levels of detail. Attach a title page to your assignment, formatted in proper APA style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.