Technical Project Paper: Information Systems SecurityDue Week 10 and worth 110 pointsYou are the Information Security Officer for a small pharmacy that has recently been opened in the local shopping mall. The daily operation of a pharmacy is a unique business that requires a combination of both physical and logical access controls to protect medication and funds maintained located on the premises and personally identifiable information and protected health information of your customers. Your supervisor has tasked you with identifying inherent risks associated with this pharmacy and establishing physical and logical access control methods that will mitigate the risks identified.Firewall (1)Windows 2008 Active Directory Domain Controllers (DC) (1)File Server (1)Desktop computers (4)Dedicated T1 Connection (1)Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:Identify and analyze any potential physical vulnerabilities and threats that require consideration.Identify and analyze any potential logical vulnerabilities and threats that require consideration.Illustrate in writing the potential impact of all identified physical vulnerabilities and threats to the network and the pharmacy.Identify all potential vulnerabilities that may exist in the documented network.Illustrate in writing the potential impact of all identified logical vulnerabilities to the network and the pharmacy. For each physical vulnerability and threat identified, choose a strategy for dealing with the risk (i.e., risk mitigation, risk assignment, risk acceptance, or risk avoidance).For each logical vulnerability and threat identified, choose a strategy for dealing with the risk (i.e., risk mitigation, risk assignment, risk acceptance, or risk avoidance).For each physical vulnerability and threat identified, develop controls (i.e., administrative, preventative, detective, and corrective) that will be used to mitigate each risk.For each logical vulnerability and threat identified, develop controls (i.e., administrative, preventative, detective, and corrective) that will be used to mitigate each risk.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.