Week 4 Assignment – Social Engineering
What is social engineering? Simply put, it is “any act that influences a person to take action that may or may not be in their best interest.” Social engineering is a term that encompasses a broad spectrum of malicious activity.
Select one of the following social engineering attack techniques:
Use a Web search engine and search for information about your selected social engineering attack, or visit The Most Common Social Engineering Attacks [Updated 2020].
In addition, find articles about an instance where the chosen social engineering attack was used.
In a 1–2 page paper, respond to the following items:
Describe the attack in detail.
Describe the technique of the attacks.
Describe the effects of the attack both in general and in the specific instance you found.
Discuss three ways to prevent the attack. Provide a rationale.
Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.