Assignment 2.1: The Public Needs to Know the scenarios on which to focus your informative paper. Research the topic and include credible sources to support claims. Identify your purpose clearly, incorporate audience needs, establish a desired tone, and organize information and / or claims effectively.The director of a local domestic violence shelter has asked you (a board member and volunteer for the organization) to write an informative paper about the organization’s programs. The content will be turned into an informative handout for the public describing the four (4) major issues: economic situation, special needs (e.g., health) of the population being served, process, and benefits of the program. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:Provide a clear thesis statement.Describe the economic issues.Describe the special needs (e.g., health) of the population being served.Describe the process (decisions, steps) involved in the program.Explain the benefits of the program.Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Identify elements of visual and electronic resources and their uses in writing.Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.Incorporate relevant, correctly documented sources to substantiate claims.Apply the writing process to develop various writing genres.Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.