Watch video entitled “Module 4 – Transfomer Circuits”For Laboratory Application Assignment on pgs. 600-601 examine Fig. 19-47.Using a turns ratio of 10:1, perform all required calculations in the following sections:Unloaded SecondaryRL = 100ohmsRL = 50ohmsRL = 25ohmsScan all calculations showing all work in a file called “Lab4_Analysis_StudentID”.Upload file “Lab4_Analysis_StudentID”Simulation:Construct the circuit in Fig. 19-47 with MultiSIM with a 10:1 transformerConfirm all calculations in Step 3 with measures in MultiSIMCapture a screenshot of measured values and paste into a Word document entitled “Lab4_Simulation_StudentID”Answer all questions in the following sections in the same document:Unloaded SecondaryRL = 100ohmsRL = 50ohmsRL = 25ohmsUpload file “Lab4_Simulation_StudentID”IMG_2176.JPG IMG_2173.JPGIMG_2174.JPG
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.