In this two-part document, you will include: Early Action Research PlanCriteria for your area of focus Part One: Share your early plan, as posted in
Discussion 2 this week. Consider the feedback you received from your
classmates and instructor and make any changes before including it in
this formal assignment. This part is still brief, approximately one
page in length.Area of focus
Identify your early idea of what the purpose of your study may be
Explanation of problem
Statement of problem or situation that led to this interest or WHY you want to pursue this topic
Describe the population (age/grade, quantity of participants, students/or adults). Briefly explain WHY you have chosen them.
What do you wonder? Consider your area of focus statement. What do you hope to answer? Part Two: Consider what you read in “Themes in Education: Action Research” and “Current Trends in Education.”
What topic(s) did you see and read about that lead you toward
clarifying a general idea and establishing an area of focus for
research? Refer to the “Research in Action Checklist 3 – 1” on page 44
Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher to establish
criteria for your area of focus.
Evaluate and justify (do not check-off) whether or not your idea is an issue thatInvolves teaching and learning Is within your locus of control Is something you feel passionate about and, Inspires you to implement change or improvement.
Your document should be two to three pages in length, not including the
cover and reference pages. Be sure to follow APA guidelines as outlined
in the Ashford Writing Center, and include your point of view. You may
use first-person language particularly in Part Two. A minimum of two
references should be cited.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.