The Article Critique must be a minimum of two pages to a maximum of four pages in length, double-spaced, and must follow APA style. You are to choose from professional journals and articles available in Databases (The EBSCO Database (Business Source Complete) is a good source of journals for safety related articles). The article may deal with any of the material presented in chapter 1-9 of the textbook ( Asfahl, C. R., & Rieske, D. W. (2010). Industrial safety and health management (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. A scanned searchable .pdf can be found at http://sdrv.ms/1gykA5c). The article itself must be more than one page in length. The Article Critique must include the following components:1. A brief introduction to the article2. Summary and analysis of the key points in the article3. Whether or not the article supports the concepts as presented in the textbook4. Summary of the article’s conclusions and your own opinions5. Full APA reference citation and in-text citations for the articleSome suggested topics might be: The organizational role of the safety professional The “business” of safety Hazard avoidance models Current regulatory trends in Occupational Safety and Health The safety professional’s role in disaster preparedness Workplace standards Current occupational health issues
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.