Question 1 Why are active on-duty firefighters likely to experience the adverse health effects from inhaling 300 ppm of carbon monoxide faster than nonactive off-duty firefighters who inhale the same concentrationof the same substance? Explain your answer using the chemicals/process involved. Question 2 Upon responding to a 2:00 a.m. domestic transportation mishap, your hazmat team determines that a liquefied compressed gas is leaking from a 5lb (2.3 kg) steel cylinder. The chemical commodity isdescribed on the relevant shipping paper as follows: 5 lb RQ, Compressed gas, flammable, toxic, n.o.s. (POISON – Inhalation Hazard, Zone B). How would you identify, and what is, the radius of the initial isolation zone and the magnitude of the each side of the protective-action zone associated with therelease of this substance? How would you handle the response, and how would you determine the proper type of PPE to be used in this incident? What type of PPE would you recommend?These essays must be at least 200 words in length. Each essay must include at a minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Each essay requires at least 2 references: The textbook (Course book: Meyer, E. (2010). Chemistry of hazardous materials. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson.. http://sdrv.ms/18Ghqq6 current chapter is Chapter 9) and one outside source must be used as source material for the response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Format. MEYER, E. (2010). Chemistry of hazardous materials. (5 ed., pp. xxx-xxx). UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ: PEARSON
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.