Each essay must
be at least 250 words in length. Each essay must include at a
minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Each essay
requires at least 2 references: The textbook ( Asfahl, C. R., & Rieske, D.
W. (2010).Industrial safety and health management(6th ed.). Upper Saddle
River, NJ: Prentice Hall. A scanned searchable .pdf can be found athttp://sdrv.ms/1gykA5c.
The current chapters of focus for these essay questions are chapters 10-12)and
one outside source must be used as source material for the response.
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and
quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Format.
You are on the design team for building an overhead
bridge crane for use in-house within the company. The design team is
considering a proposal to place a switch box on the wall with toggle on/off
switches for control of the bridge, trolley, and hoist, respectively. What
would be your design input to this committee? Explain the rationale behind your
recommendations. Question 2
Summarize general hazards of machines with specific
emphasis on the concepts of safeguarding by location or distance. Question 3
At least four general characteristics of materials
handling contribute to its intrinsic hazard potential. Name and explain four
such characteristics. Provide some examples of each. Question 4
Define the three principle facets of fire
protection, and identify the four classes of fires and the appropriate methods
for extinguishing each.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.