These essays must be at least 200 words in length. Each essay must include at a minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Each essay requires at least 2 references: The textbook (Course book: Meyer, E. (2010). Chemistry of hazardous materials. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson. http://sdrv.ms/18Ghqq6 current chapter is Chapter 14-15) and one outside source must be used as source material for the response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA Format. MEYER, E. (2010). Chemistry of hazardous materials. (5 ed., pp. xxx-xxx). UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ: PEARSONQuestion 1
Identify and discuss
three key features associated with the combustion of polymeric materials or
compounds that are relevant to the safety and health of an EH&S or a FS
professional responding to an incident involving these materials.
provides the following contaminant concentrations at the approximate center of
a fire scene in which acres of automobile tires are burning: Carbon monoxide @
1700 ppm; Carbon dioxide @ 7000 ppm; and Sulfur dioxide @ 600 ppm. Ignoring
synergistic effects between these gases, which individual concentrations are
considered life-threatening to the EH&S or FS professional responding to
the scene? What combustion products are produced when materials made from
polyacrylonitrile smolder and burn? What combination of properties is
responsible for the selection of trinitrotoluene as a military explosive?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.