one of the Discussion Board data sets
a. SPSS and Data Summary: Choose a dataset from Doc Sharing. Then, from that dataset,
select any two quantitative variables. What is the name of your dataset and the
two quantitative variables you will be analyzing? Use SPSS to compute summary
(descriptive) statistics, including measures of central tendency mean, median,
mode and numerical measures variance and standard deviation for each of your
variables. Paste the results here. If your results will not paste, simply
attach them to your post using Add/Remove. Chmovie.savMhealth.sav
b. Central Tendency:
Which measure of central tendency do you think does the best job of describing
each of your variables? Explain your answer and consider issues like outliers,
skewness, and the overall information you are trying to gain. Which measure of
central tendency does the worst job in describing your data? Explain your
c. Variation: What is the variance and standard deviation for
each of your two variables? Which variable has the highest variation? What does
that tell you about that variable?
d. Pulling it all together: When is “mode” the better measure?
Think about what you have learned and how you can relate it to your profession,
your daily life, or a realistic hypothetical situation. Then, create (invent) a
realistic small dataset that can be best described by mode and poorly described
by mean. List the dataset. What does the mode tell us about the data? Why is
the mean a poor measure for this data?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.