QUESTION (A)Provide a hypothetical case study example of a client for which you will conduct a functional behavioral assessment. Describe the clients’ age, gender, socioeconomic status, race, disability, work/home life/environment, preferences, presenting problem, target behavior(s), available data, etc.). Discuss the importance of including a thorough description of the target behavior in observable and measurable terms, along with relevant environmental factors, medical data, client preferences, motivating operations, cultural factors, etc. when conducting an ethical and complete client assessment. Conclude with the selection of at least one direct and one indirect method of assessment based on your preliminary assessment of the client, and provide a rationale or justification for each method which you select.QUESTION (B) Provide a brief description of at least one test of non-verbal intelligence (make sure it is unique and has not yet been mentioned by your peers), as well as one test to assess a client who has limited cognitive ability, but is verbal (again, be sure it is unique and not yet mentioned by your peers). What are the reliability and validity ratings of these tests, and why are this important statistics to explore when considering the best test to use?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.