Familiarize yourself with the World Health Organization (WHO) by visiting its website .First, identify a country to research (select one which you do not reside). Provide a brief statistical overview of the country you selected, including population, gross national income per capita, total expenditure on health, and the probability of dying in varying age groups.Second, determine what the three (3) top causes of death in that country are. Finally, research and answer the following questions, providing support for your answers:How do the causes of death in that country deteriorate one’s health? What are the risk factors in the country that cause the population to most likely die from these causes? Has the country had any recent outbreaks (ie. Swine Flu)? What is the life expectancy of individuals in that country?Provide citations and references for your material in APA style. The following guidelines will be used for grading:20%Students must identify a country and provide a brief over view of the statistics, and identify the three top causes of death in the country selected.75%Students answer the following questions and provide support for their answers: How do the causes of death in that country deteriorate one’s health?What are the risk factors in the country that cause the population to most likely die from these causes? Has the country had any recent outbreaks (ie. Swine Flu)? What is the life expectancy of individuals in that country?5%Students must provide APA citations and references to support their answers.1200 4 references due by Friday
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.