7 discussion 1 of 2DISCUSSION RESPONSE ( 350 – 500 Words ) In this unit, you learned about the different quasi-experimental designs that researchers use. Illustrate how you could use the interrupted time series design to answer a real-world research question through the use of archival data. How could you revise this into an experimental time series design? Finally, illustrate how you could use the nonequivalent control group design to answer a research question (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) that interests you. Why is this approach considered quasi-experimental? a detailed description of how you would use this method in your study, and include a brief discussion of how you would handle the problem of error- variance. If a between-subjects design would not be adaptable to your study, explain why it would not. Could the study be altered to make it work?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.