Final Project: Research Proposal
For your Final Project, you will produce a formal
research proposal as per APA guidelines (10-15 pages). You will use
revisions of the Unit 4 and Unit 7 Assignments to create the
Introduction and Methods sections. The proposal should contain all of
the following sections:
A formal title page (with a title that is descriptive of the proposed research)Abstract: Make sure to include the following details here:Problem statementSubjectsMethods and procedures usedIntroduction (a revision of the Unit 4 Assignment):
Make sure to include the following components within this section of the
paper:A brief review of the literature and how the proposed research fits with other research on this subjectA statement of the research problem and why it is importantA statement of the purpose of the researchYour hypothesis (you can have more than one here), including the
variables that you will use to assess your hypothesis and why you
believe the hypothesis is trueA brief description of how the hypothesis and the research design relates to the problem statementMethod (a revision of the Unit 7 Assignment) including the following subsections:Participants or subjects (include your sampling plan here) Apparatus – any equipment that will be neededProcedure – include sufficient details to ensure the possibility of
replication and make sure to clearly label your research method here as
well (for example, a quantitative between subjects matched groups
design)Measures – include at least one independent and dependent measure
here and how you will assess the reliability and validity of your
measuresEthical considerations – make sure to state that your subjects were
treated in accordance with APA ethical guidelines and briefly outline
what steps you took to ensure this in your proposal (ABA students should
also include any relevant information from the BACB guidelines for
responsible conduct and disciplinary standards documents)Reference section: Include all relevant citations here using APA style guidelinesThe Final Project should:
Follow assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results).Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.Be written in Standard American English and be clear, specific, and error-free.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.