USA PATRIOT Act Read the following
article titled: “Mom says Patriot Act stripped son of due process,” dated April
29, 2009, from the WRAL Website located at http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5049867/. Write a
three page paper in which you:
Explain why this situation is interpreted to be a USA PATRIOT Act case.
Suggest whether you believe it should or should not be interpreted as a USA
PATRIOT Act case.Describe how we can balance the protection of the population with
traditional civil rights in a free and open society.Determine whether technology that shows a crime originated at a specific
location is sufficient evidence to conduct a raid as represented in this case.
Explain your determination.Suggest at least two (2) change you would make to the USA PATRIOT Act, if
possible, to correct civil rights issues raised by cases such as
this.Provide at least 2 reputable references (not wikipedia or similar)Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.