Use your own words:the worksheet should not include a lot of quoted information (you still need to cite/list your references).Your answers in each cell of the worksheet should be approximately 50 words in length.(Total word count for this worksheet should range from 375 to 500 words).Use the textbook as your primary reference (not web sites), but do not use any direct quotations:put the material into your own words.The assignment asks you to tell us two things about each I/O pioneer:what you see as their major contribution, and how that helps us today.You may need to come up with the second part on your own: don’t look for the answer in the book.For example:1) Psychologist pioneer XYZ did the first research seeing how various pay systems create different levels of motivation.2) We know now that “low motivation” is an expected response to an unfair pay system that is not equitable, so we know that we need to fix the pay system instead of trying to motivate the employees in other ways.
Use your own words:the worksheet should not include a lot of quoted information (you still need to cite/list your references).Your answers in each cell of the worksheet should be approximately 50 word
Contributions to I/O Psychology PSY/435 Version 7 University of Phoenix Material Contributions to I/O Psychology Complete the following table. Your answers in each cell should be at least 1 to 2 sentences in length. Founders of I/O psychology Major contributions to the field Modern application of the founder’s contribution to the field Hugo Munsterberg Walter Dill Scott Frederick Taylor Frank and Lillian Gilbreth References Copyright © 2016 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.