Vulnerable Population Summary and Proposed ProgramThe first of your two written assignments for the course will provide a beginning framework that you will utilize in the development of your Final Project: a proposal for a community-based program in your area. For this first written assignment, you will select one of the vulnerable groups identified in the text that will serve as your target population of interest throughout the duration of your next written assignment and Final Project. Choose one among the following groups from Chapter 1:Vulnerable mothers and children Abused individuals Chronically ill and disabled people People diagnosed with HIV/AIDS People diagnosed with mental conditions Suicide- and homicide-liable people People affected by alcohol and substance abuse Indigent and homeless people Immigrants and refugees Groups for special consideration (you may propose a different vulnerable population at the consent of the instructor) Once you have selected a group of interest, write a three- to- four page paper that covers the following: Describe the impact that at least two of the factors below have on the vulnerability of your chosen group: Age Gender Culture/Ethnicity Income Analyze the intersection of social, political, and economic factors affecting vulnerability (must address all three factors). Draft the design of a model program. Provide a two- to- three paragraph statement that introduces your proposed community program. This section is tentative and might change as you conduct more research. At a minimum, however, items to address should include: Identify the health needs of the group and select a proposed continuum of care level focus (preventive, treatment, or long-term care) based on the group’s stated risk factors and needs. Discuss your justification for the proposed level with supportive research/evidence. A description of one- to- two proposed services your program will include.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.