answer 1Simply put, the toolkit approach should be what all managers and supervisors
should adopt when taking the lead on projects. The assumption of some managers
is that you can go strictly off of your own knowledge and experiences to guide
new projects and just apply your own knowledge. The toolkit approach suggests
that managers should seek advice of others on their team and within their
organization to add to the knowledge and perspective of how to guide a project.
In addition, the toolkit philosophy expresses that you can’t just rely on your
previous experiences and knowledge from other projects and assume that that
knowledge is enough and the best approach to deal with the new project. Even if
the project is similar to what you have led and dealt with in the past, it
doesn’t mean that the methodology you used previously will be the right approach
this time around.
In summary, I wholeheartedly agree with the toolkit method and think it’s an
approach that should be used in all project management. Don’t assume old
experiences will be fully applicable to new projects and always be willing to
listen and obtain knowledge from other sources on your team.answer 2 I think that the kids toolkit approach to management is an
approach that all IT managers should adopt. They need to be open, flexible, and
willing to hear ideas from all staff including and maybe especially junior
staff. Information technology is a rapidly changing field, stagnation will
easily leave a company in the dust and belly up. By being flexible and open to
new approaches to ideas, a company is able to stay fresh and competitive with
the latest technologies that could ultimately alter the way that business is
done within their company. Continuing to approach problems in information
technology with the same methodical approach every single time is not always the
correct approach for unique problems. Continuing to follow the same approach may
in fact create new problems in information technology Solving problems within
the information technology field need to be unique to the situation at hand. The
kids line about not using a hammer when you need a wrench is a perfect analogy
for many current IT companies that use the hammer because they are following the
same strategy that has worked for them in the past. It is able to get the job
done, but it involves more labor, more hurt fingers along the way, and more
damaged products because the correct tool was not used. In the end it ends up
getting the job done if you’re lucky, but it leaves a lot of room for efficiency
to be improved. This is a great analogy for problems in information technology
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.