web240.txt Week 3.txt Part 2
Create a homepage for your planned site that demonstrates
effective application of design elements. Use only Adobe® Dreamweaver® or
another HTML editor to create a basic web page based on the web plan you have
developed. This page is the homepage of your website. Save your site homepage
as index.html or default.html.
Expand the basic homepage from Week Two to a site that
includes at least 3 web pages. As in the prior assignment, use only Adobe®
Dreamweaver® or another HTML editor to expand the homepage developed in Week
Two. Incorporate the following into your expanded website:
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to format elements.
multimedia effectively into the site.
effective navigation for the site so that people can move easily between the
page content using structural elements, such as headings, paragraphs, tables,
internal, external, and anchor links in the site.
usability best practices and principles of design.
Refine and finalize your website by doing the following:
• Add a
simple web form—such as an order form, a subscription to a newsletter, or a
request for contact.
division or a table to structure the form elements.
a navigation system.
metadata to increase accessibility and search engine optimization.
• Test for
functionality and usability
As in the prior assignment, use only Adobe® Dreamweaver® or
another HTML editor to refine the homepage developed in Week Three.
Check your HTML code using the Markup Validation Service on
the W3C® website, (www.w3.org) prior to submitting your web page(s). A link to
this site may be found in the Materials tab on your student website.
Submit all website files in a compressed folder.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.