Disc 1Constitutional and Legal Underpinnings of Business LawReview the Constitution in Appendix A and choose one of the following sections of the U.S. Constitution or a specified amendment to use as the basis for your initial response:Any of Congress’s enumerated powers under Article I, Section 81st Amendment4th Amendment5th Amendment14th AmendmentIdentify the section of the Constitution or its amendment that you have chosen. Discuss how this section of the Constitution or its amendments both limit and protect business in general. Describe an example of how the section of the Constitution or its amendment that you have chosen could be applied to your professional life (past, present, or future). In your example, discuss whether the section of the Constitution you have chosen to address limits business or protects it.Disc 2Review the “At&t pulls $39 billion t-mobile bid after U.S. opposition.” article.In 2011, AT&T attempted a merger with T-Mobile. The Justice Department sued under the act, claiming that the merger would constitute a violation of the antitrust laws. In 2012, AT&T dropped its attempt at the acquisition. If AT&T had merged with T-Mobile, would the merger have violated antitrust laws? Why or why not? Do not be unduly influenced by the Justice Department’s stance on the issue. Use your own analysis to reach a conclusion.AssignmentLegal Underpinnings of Business LawImagine that you own each of the following businesses:Tinker’s Home Security Service (sole proprietorship)Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service (general partnership)Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service (LP)Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service, Inc. (corporation)Tinker & Tailor’s Home Security Service, LLC (LLC)The businesses are being sued for breach of contract. Create a matrix that lists each business, and compare and contrast your personal liability exposure as an owner as a result of the lawsuit. For each business entity, analyze how you might limit your liability exposure as an owner. Describe a business that you may own some day or that you currently own. (Even if you never plan to own a business, pretend as if you will do so for the purposes of this assignment.) Examine the best business organizational form for the business that you have described, including in your examination personal liability exposure, management, taxation, and ease of formation. Submit a four- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and you must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.