1. Should a firm attempt to have fewer or more suppliers? What are the
advantages and disadvantages of each approach? Your initial post should
be 200-250 words.2. Read Problem 6 in Chapter 6 of your textbook. Calculate and answer
parts a through d. Include all calculations and spreadsheets in your
post. Explain why the moving average method was used instead of another
forecasting method. What might be another forecasting method that could
prove to be just as useful? Your initial post should be 200-250 words.The figures below indicate the number of mergers that took place in the savings and loan industry over a 12-year period.YearMergersYearMergers2000462006832001462007123200262200897200345200918620046420102252005612011240Calculate a 5-year moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012.Use the moving average technique to determine the forecast for 2005 to 2011. Calculate measurement error using MSE and MAD.Calculate a 5-year weighted moving average to forecast the number of mergers for 2012. Use weights of 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, and 0.30, with the most recent year weighted being the largest.Use regression analysis to forecast the number of mergers in 2012.THESE ARE TWO QUESTIONS. Please be able to answer each. Take note that these are not papers and only have to be 200-250 words. I also will be submitting your answers to turn it in in order to see if you have plagiared. I will not pay if you have.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.