Assignment: Pricing Decisions The price of an item is an important component of decision making in procurement, but is not the only factor for a final decision. Write a 3-4 page, APA style paper that reviews the overall components of a pricing strategy. Include examples from external research to support your views. Describe a company that has used a purchasing strategy to improve the financial impact of the company. Use at least one resource from the online library to obtain examples. Grading Criteria Pricing Decisions 8 percent Content Criteria Weight Reviews the overall components of a pricing strategy. 2 Includes examples from external research to support views (including at least one resource from the online library). 1 Describes a company that has used a purchasing strategy to improve its financial impact. 2.5 Writing Skills The content is well organized and presented in a clear manner. .5 Sentences are complete, clear and concise. .5 Style Criteria The assignment is 3-4 pages, double-spaced and in APA format. 1 The assignment includes a cover page that includes: − Title of paper − Student’s name − Course name and number − Instructor’s name − Date submitted .25 The assignment includes, on the final page, a list of references that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved style guide. .25
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.