Utilizing the REQUIRED text: Schiffman, L. G., & Kanuk, L. L. (2010). Consumer behavior (10th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson. Answer BOTH 1 & 2:1.The Ethics of Marketing to ChildrenWatch the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-KwCNOg0qs&feature=youtube_gdata_player Marketing to children. This outtake from “The Corporation” shows an interview with Lucy Hughes, explaining the rationale for marketers to manipulate children to nag their parents to influence purchasing decisions.Based on the video, textbook readings, and other outside resources, find examples of advertisements that target children. Select one advertisement you consider ethical and one advertisement you consider unethical. Defend your position in each case. Attach copies of the advertisements (one ethical and one unethical). In addition:A. Define what you mean by ethical.B. Define what is meant by a vulnerable population target.C. Use terms from the reading such as “overaggressive, deceptive, misleading and exploitive.”2.Green Marketing In January of 2012, Patagonia became the first brand to register for “Benefit Corporation” status. A benefit corporation is an alternative to its standard counterpart as it operates under the legal premise of 1) creating a positive impact socially and environmentally in its materials, 2) upholding corporate social responsibility in terms of considering its workers, its community, and the environment as well as challenging its current boundaries in those areas, and 3) reporting its activity as a company as well as its achievements in social and environmental areas by publicly using a non-partisan third party- source. Why is Patagonia considered a “poster child” for green marketing, and what is the impact of its profile as a socially responsible company?Use the following blog article in your post: http://m.smartplanet.com/blog/design-architecture/patagonias-sales-rise-thanks-to-buyers-it-doesnt-design-for/5032 Patagonia’s sales rise, thanks to buyers it doesn’t design for
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.