Choose one (1) of the following CEOs for this assignment: Larry Page (Google), Tony Hsieh (Zappos), Gary Kelly (Southwest Airlines), Meg Whitman (Hewlett Packard), Ursula Burns (Xerox), Terri Kelly (W.L. Gore), Ellen Kullman (DuPont), or Bob McDonald (Procter & Gamble). Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the selected CEO.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1.Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
2.Analyze the CEO’s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEO’s leadership style aligns with the culture.
3.Examine the CEO’s personal and organizational values.
4.Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
5.Determine the CEO’s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
6.Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leader’s success. Support your reasoning.
7.Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organization’s) dynamics.
8.Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
•Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams, including the application of power in groups.
•Outline various individual and group decision-making processes and key factors affecting these processes.
•Examine the primary conflict levels within organization and the process for negotiating resolutions.
•Examine how power and influence empower and affect office politics, political interpretations, and political behavior.
•Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
•Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.