*This is java programming
Write a main application called Project1.java, and a GUI (that extends JFrame) called WordGUI.java. The main program should open a file called “input.txt” which will contain words, one per line. As the words are read from the file, they should be displayed in the GUI as follows:
The GUI should have a grid layout of two rows (row 0 and row 1) and three columns (column 0, 1 and 2). All words that start with an ‘A’ or ‘a’ should be displayed in row 0, column 0. All words that start with an ‘E’ or ‘e’ should be displayed in row 0, column 1. Likewise for words starting with ‘I’ or ‘I’ in row 0 column 2, with ‘O’ or’o’ in row 1 column 0, with ‘U’ or ‘u’ in row 1 column 1, and the rest of the words in row 1, column 2.
“input.txt” file is looks like that:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.