“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It is the thing you do that makes you good.”—–Malcolm GladwellContemplate the quote above and what you understand it to mean. THen think of some events from your life in which “practice” figured prominently. To what extent do you think you achieved mastery of excellence? To what extent do you fell that you were “successful”?First, based on your interpretation of the quote, think of something you have practiced and reflect on ways in which the saying above might be true, using your specific example as proof. Second, using a specific example from your experience, describe the ways in which the quote might be wrong.Use narrative in this paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.