Assignment 2: Research Proposal – Thesis, Major Points, and PlanDue Week 3 and worth 120 pointsSelect a topic on which your persuasive writing paper will be focused.Write a one to two (1-2) page research proposal in which you:Identify the topic you selected and explain two (2) reasons for using it.Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph. Describe three (3) major characteristics of your audience (official position, decision-making power, current view on topic, other important characteristic).Describe the paper’s scope and outline the major sections.Identify and explain the questions to be answered.Explain your research plan, including the methods of researching and organizing research. Document at least three (3) primary sources and three (3) secondary sources. Use credible, academic sources available through Strayer University’s Resource Center. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement. Write a research proposal that states the claim and scope of the research project.Outline the main sections of the research project.Devise an ordered research plan to obtain appropriate resources.Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics. Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.